Terms and conditions
The Services are owned and operated by Globelise Pte. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Singapore having its registered address at 84 GENTING LANE, #06-01, AXXEL INNOVATION CENTRE, SINGAPORE (349584) (“Globelise”, “we”, “us”, “our”)
Users suspended from using the Services are not eligible to use the Services. Globelise reserves the right to refuse use of the Services to anyone and to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend any campaign, contribution, or services at any time and without notice for any reason without liability.
Some pages of this Website are open to all Users and may be browsed by any visitor. However, access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorised users who have created a user account on the Website (“User Account“) and been verified, approved and accepted as a member by Globelise (“Member”) in accordance with the instructions set forth on the Website.
The Website provided by Globelise is a human resources consulting company.
Billing and payments
You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. If auto-renewal is enabled for the Services you have subscribed for, you will be charged automatically in accordance with the term you selected. We reserve the right to change products and product pricing at any time.
RULES OF CONDUCT
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on the Website and regarding Globelise and any and all data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Website.
Your Content and your use of Globelise shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
- Promote or encourage any form of illegal activity
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, or impersonate or intimidate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
- Be offensive and/or promote violence, degradation, subjugation, discrimination or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Be obscene or contain sexually explicit material or show people or animals being hurt or degraded
- Contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of the Website, including, but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Host images not part of a listing
- Appear to create liability for Globelise or cause Globelise to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers
Globelise is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in its Website, and in the material published copyright laws and treaties around the world. Such content include at any given time text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips and data compilations, and together with the Website’s page layout, underlying code and software. All such rights are reserved. You agree to respect all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, trade names (whether registered or not) contained or displayed on the Website or which you gain access to in connection with using our Services.
Should any content infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party, you agree to immediately remove all infringing parts of the content and indemnify Globelise all damages, costs and expenses incurred as a result of such infringement. Should Globelise be made aware or suspect that the content infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, Globelise shall have the right to remove such content from the Website.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY GLOBELISE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship. No part of the Website, including commentary and other materials, is intended to constitute advice, and the content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. Globelise is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other Members, or outside parties on the Website. You should be aware that you use the Website and its content at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Globelise Pte. Ltd., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, damages for lost profits, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Globelise Pte. Ltd. relating to the services will be limited to to total of any amounts that have already been paid by you to Globelise Pte. Ltd for the past twelve months. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION